I personally, have always wanted to stay at the Inn at the Quay. And I'm not saying that because they are awesome and donated a night's accommodation for my contest. I'm saying that because everytime I look up at that cruise ship like exterior I really really really want to stay there.
Not only is the decor super hip but the staff is really cool too. I mean look at the fantastic packages they've come up with:
Getaway with your BFFs this weekend, celebrate in true girl-power style!
- 2 Night stay in a Waterview Quay Double Guestroom (2 double beds - Maximum 4 people per room)
- Complimentary chilled “PINK” bottle of Champagne at your arrival
- Late check-out at 2:00pm on departure day
- A complimentary return taxi to Starlight Casino + a $20.00 gaming voucher per person
- 10% off discount card at Metrotown Mall
Our Top Ideas for How to Spend Your Girl Power Time:
- Chill at the trendy Urban Lounge, a short walk from the hotel, featuring cocktails from around the world and a fabulous menu.
- Queensborough Landing, the best outlet shopping for brand names in the region, just a short drive from the hotel.
- Metrotown, Western Canada’s largest Mall, a hop, skip and a quick Skytrain ride away. Package includes a 10% discount card in selected stores.
- Luck Be A Lady... at the Starlight casino & Red Bar Lounge featuring live music & dancing. Package includes complimentary taxi to and from the Starlight Casino and a $20.00 gaming voucher per person.
- Shop ‘til You Drop!
Although I personally... would like to take advantage of this one:
Do Not Disturb From $229/night
Check in, hang that Do Not Disturb sign, and get ready to rekindle the romance. Here are six reasons to fall in love all over again.
- Waterview Quay Queen guest room
- Chilled champagne on ice and chocolates
- Kama Sutra Strawberry Dreams Weekender Kit
- Rose petal turndown service
- Breakfast in bed
- Late check-out at 1pm
- Hotel parking
Late check out? Champagne, rose petal turndown service and sexy views of the Fraser River? Fill me up with dinner at Wild Rice and I'm in love!
If you're looking for a romantic evening away or you're coming in from out of town and don't want to stay in the hustle and bustle that is Vancouver, I urge you to check out (or check in) the Inn at the Quay.
It's New Westminster's Intimate Luxe Riverfront Hotel. They would love it if you liked them on Facebook, why don't you stop by and say hello?